Getting your car to shine and benefit from excellent protection is easily achievable with a quality car wax. However, waxing a car is a long and tedious process. Fortunately, the best spray wax for cars makes it easy for you to enjoy the benefits of a quality wax finish without the effort that's normally required. A waterless car wax can be sprayed on within minutes, leaving your car shining like never before and fully protected from UV rays.
While the best spray wax for cars will provide you with these amazing benefits, not all spray on waxes are equal. For that reason, we've created a car wax comparison chart along with full car wax reviews so you can easily pick one that suits your needs. Whether you need the best wax for white cars or the best car wax for black cars, we've got a good spray on wax for cars below that will fit your budget and protect your car better than ever before.
Top 6 Car Wax Comparison Chart
|Amount per Bottle||26 oz.||15.2 oz.||20 oz.||24 oz.||26 oz.||18 oz.|
|Buy Now||View Product||View Product||View Product||View Product||View Product||View Product|
Waterless Car Wax Tips & Facts
Water car waxes are the ultimate trend these days. They require little to no water when compared to traditional car wax products, they are extremely simple to use and they take only a few minutes to apply. The best spray on car wax products provide you with an outstanding shine and excellent protection against UV rays and other things that can harm your car's exterior. Make sure to explore the tips and recommendations below to know exactly what to look for when shopping for the best spray on wax for cars.
- Ease of Use - One of the most important things to consider when buying a waterless wax for car use is how easy it is to apply. The whole point of a spray-on car wax is to save time, so you should make sure that it's simple to apply with very few steps. Some spray on car waxes still require many steps and those ones should be avoided.
- How Dirty - Depending on how dirty your car is to begin with, a spray on car wax may not be an ideal solution. Most spray on car waxes work best when you wash your car on a regular basis. If you only wash your car once or twice a year, you should opt for a traditional car wax, which takes more time to apply, but provides a better long term protection.
- Wash Your Car - It's important to always wash your car before applying any type of car wax. Whether it's a spray on wax or a traditional paste wax, a clean car is a must. Applying a car wax on a dirty vehicle will not only provide you with a poor result and finish, but it can also cause scratches by rubbing in dirt and scum.
- Microfibre Towels - One of the main things to remember is to be cautious about the materials you use. Don't use any old rag you can find, always use microfibre towels when rubbing in the wax. It's also important to rub the wax smoothly. Rubbing in the wax too hard will not provide you with better results and it can actually cause damage to your car's exterior.
- Whole Car Use - Another excellent benefit to look out for is whole car use. Some spray on car waxes only work on the exterior paint, but others can actually be used to wash windows, rims, mirrors and more. Whole car use car waxes are great because you only need to carry around a single bottle and can quickly wash the entire vehicle.
Waterless car wash and waterless car wax products will save you an average of 73% of your time when compared to washing and waxing your car the traditional way.
Waterless car detailing products are gaining in popularity due to their eco-friendly nature. In general, the use of waterless car wash and wax products can save an average of 35 gallons every time you wash your car.
Once you've decided that a waterless car wax product is the best solution for your needs, you'll want to pick one that's just right for you. Whether you're on a tighter budget or even if you want extra perks, we've got your covered. Our car wax comparison chart above should help you quickly find a wax that suits your needs and budget. Make sure to also read the best car wax reviews listed below to provide you with even more information about our top picks.
3 Best Spray Wax for Cars Reviews
Turtle Wax T-9 Wax & Dry
As one of the best waterless car waxes on the market, the Turtle Wax T-9 Wax & Dry solution is one of the best options currently available. With just about 15 minutes of your time, you can completely wax the entire exterior surface of your car. This wax uses no water, so no water spots are left behind, providing you with a much more professional looking finish. The outstanding shine provided by this spray on wax is superb and at just $5 per bottle, it costs next to nothing. A single bottle can wax up to 17 cars. This formula uses a blend of carnauba wax and protective polymers, providing you with a truly amazing exterior. Plus, with water beading technologies, water will just roll off the surface of your car, making this one of the best spray wax for cars available.
Meguiar's G17516 Ultimate Quik Wax
Another one of the excellent spray wax solutions available on the market is the Meguiar's G17516 Ultimate Quik Wax. This product comes in a 15 ounce bottle, providing you with enough to wax roughly 10 cars. The Hydrophobic Polymer Technology provides you with superior water-beading protection so rain and snow just rolls right off the paint without sticking to the surface. All you have to do is spray it onto the car and then dry it off using a microfibre towel. With just a few minutes of your time, you will be able to get your car shining more than ever before. Consider the Meguiar's G17516 Ultimate Quik Wax if you're looking for a simple and affordable car wax.
Turtle Wax T-477R ICE
The Turtle Wax T-477R ICE wax is one of the best spray wax for cars on the market. It not only allows you to quickly and easily make your car shine, but it also provides you with full protection against UV rays. This prevents fading and harsh sun exposure damage on your car's exterior. This spray on car wax also works on other surfaces of your car including the glass and mirrors. This allows you to make your windshield water repellent as well as then entire exterior of your car. The Turtle Wax T-477R ICE spray on wax is simple to use and can also be applied to plastic exterior finishes and rubber trim. Available for under $7 per bottle and with 20 ounces of wax per bottle, this product costs next to nothing to make your car looking its best at all times.